Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Whole Apothecary Spa Goods





Mother's Day is coming up! So I figured this would be a good time to tell you about my new favorite spa/skincare company. Whole Apothecary is an awesome brand based on the east coast.
All of their products are:
■      100% natural and plant-based
■      handcrafted in small batches
■      made with organic or wildcrafted ingredients
■      free of genetically modified ingredients
■      shipped in reusable or recyclable glass jars and bottles

So let me tell you about my favorite things!
1. The Hibiscus Clay Mask.
    This mask not only smells so yummy, it makes me skin feel amazing.  Whether I'm feeling a little oily or grimy, this makes me feel buttery soft and refreshed for days after I use it!



 2. The Cleansing Grains Scrub.
     Many exfoliants can be to gritty and harsh and end up stripping away your skins protective oils as well as scratching your face, but this scrub had none of those harmful effects! The oats are soft enough to rub away any built up dirt and sweat, without damaging your face. Plus it smells incredible!!




 3. Lavender Mint Lip Balm.
     Why should you only have a spa day when you're home? Take a little zen on the go with one of their awesome lip balms! I'm a huge fan of lavender and mint, both because of how they smell, and the effect they have on your mood. The lavender is calming, while the mint wakes you up. And it's so hydrating. People forget that southern California is a desert, but dry lips have been a huge problem for me since moving down here. This lip balm has definitely helped out.



 4. Slumber Roll-On Aromatherapy.
     End your day with a little extra self love! This roll on gets its scent from lavender and chamomile essential oils. (If you're noticing a trend here, yes I love lavender!!) Roll it on your temples, wrists, neck and the soles of your feet and you'll feel your muscles start to relax.


 I have loved using products by Whole Apothecary and I can't wait to try all their other scents and spa essentials! Make sure to check out their website for additional spa packages and deals and any last minutes Mother's Day gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment