Thursday, October 27, 2016

Loving Naturals

Loving Naturals

 
Hello All!
It's been quite a while since I've posted any updates on here so why don't we jump right back into it.
Recently I was approached by an awesome family owned cosmetic company. I had used their sunscreen chapstick while in Belize and loved it.
Basically their company is founded on the idea that the skin is the largest organ in the body and it absorbs 60% of the product used on it, so why on earth would you cover yourself in harsh chemical!? You wanna know what they put in their products? Well lucky for you they include a list on their website. They let you know the what and the why of each ingredient.

SO after using their products for 2 weeks, here are my reviews on their awesome stuff!
Clear Body SFP30+
I love this stuff! I have super fair skin and enjoy spending a lot of time outside so sun protection matters a lot to me. Not only did this stuff prevent sunburns, but the natural oils left my skin softer than when I started.

Anti Aging Cream
You're only 25, you don't need anti aging cream, blah blah blah. Nonsense. My grandma has only given me 2 pieces of preaching advice and one was to moisturize every night. My skin hasn't been very happy with the seesawing between dry and humid this summer and this has help immensely. I put it on every night after I wash my face and I can definitely tell a difference. I also love that it's not gross and prefumey.


Cappuccino Lip Balm
This is the only thing I'm not totally sold on, and it's only because I'm not a coffee person. But with 12 flavors, you're sure to find one you love. The natural oils are absorbed quickly to combat dryness right now and it isn't slimy. Which means that your hair won't be getting caught in it (if you know anything about my hair, you know that's pretty impressive).

So there you go!
Feel free to use the code LOVEME15 for 15% off any order!!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment