Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Stunna Shades fit for a SPY

       A few months ago I went to a little shin dig put on by Spy Optic at their Happy Camp in Solana Beach. A little while after they sent me these beauteous glasses to try out on my adventures! But I figured I'd get them a real audition before telling you how much I like them.
     So I put these guys through their paces and here's what I think: they are awesome!!
     The Mulholland is part of Spy's new "Crosstown Collection". Spy has made lots of awesome performance glasses but the guys are street wear. But that doesn't mean that all these glasses have going for them is their looks, they're still just as hard core as their performance buddies!
     They all have Spy's signature Happy Lens! This means that they cut down on glare so you can see real colors of what's out there on our adventures. I took these bad boys kayaking and got zero glare off the water! Plus I looked super cool.
     I had always thought of Spy as a brand for super active water fueled kids, but with the addition of these awesome shades, we can all look cool while making sure things look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment