Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall Forward for Fun

      So I've reached that off point in the year where I gear back up to apply for grad schools and I may have only a year left of school free time here in San Diego. So here's my list for fall!
     -Julian is a great little town in east county, and somehow I've never been. So what better time than apple picking season-aka apple pie season!
     -Even with all this fun, I need to make sure I've got my list ready to go when apps get released on October 1.
     -With everyone going back to school the beaches finally won't be as crowded but it's still plenty warm to frolic around!
    - I've gotten pretty comfortable in my breakfast, brunch, brinner routine. But that's no way to live, time to get a bit more adventurous in my food realm!
     -Any article of about moving to a new place will tell you that the hardest thing is that you're on your own when it comes to exploring. So I want to push myself to do one new fun thing each week so that I can finally start crossing stuff off my SD bucket list!
     -Between working 3 jobs, modeling and going on weekend trips, my room is a mess.  It'll be nice to start with a clean surface before heading into application time.
    -Last week I was able to walk for a San Diego designer in LA Fashion week. It was kind of incredible to walk for a packed house at a big event. Hopefully the open calls are on days I can actually make this time!
     -San Diego has heaps of Dia de los Muertos celebrations, so I'm hopign to make it to at least one this year!
     -I'm chronically late with deciding my Halloween costume. This year I'm aiming to decide a month before to allow the max amount of thrifting and creativity!

So that's my list for Autumn! If you want to join me on any of these activities, or think that there are major SoCal activities that I'm missing, let me know!

Keep Adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment